Home Remedies for Piles Treatment
Piles are the most uncomfortable disease affecting the anus of a Human. It may cause pain, itching, bleeding sometimes while making bowel movements. If you are at an initial stage, you dot need to see a doctor, as itching and discomfort can be treated with the help of home remedies. Piles are also called bavasir or hemorrhoids.
Below are the effective points to comfort from the pain and discomfort raised through Piles:-
- Take Sitz Bath:- It is always advisable to take a warm bath by soaking your lower body part for 5-10 minutes. Doing it twice or thrice may help to remove the infection, may improve the blood flow and may reduce the itching & pain.
- Change Life-Style:- Do not use hard touch to clean the anus. Use unscented Soap to wash the anus area.
- Keep anus Area Dry:- Use soft napkins with soft hands to dry the wet area. Pat gently, may use the dryer to keep the area cool. Don't scratch when itching.
- Ice:- You may use the pack to dull the pain and to reduce the swelling. This can be done several times a day.
- Cotton Underwear:- Wear loose and soft cotton underwear to keep the area aired and stops moisture from building up. Avoid tight clothes
- Don't sit in Toilet for Long Hours: Do not sit in the toilet for long with mobiles or newspapers. It may stretch the anus area, put more pressure and may enhance the problem. When you feel like going to pass stool, don't hold, just go. Try squat position in diet while using the short bench.
- Exercise Regularly: Exercising will help to make your digestion system perfect. 20-30 minutes walking is sufficient to build a good stamina to fight against the diseases.
- Rich Fiber Food: Add fiber to your food as it will help to reduce constipation and will make the stool softer.
- Drink Plenty of Fluids: Make habits of drinking water as much as you can. You can add juices or other health drinks to be hydrated.
Home Remedies will help to reduce the Piles symptoms. These may get relief from the pain, Itching, and Bleeding. Piles can be ended through root cause but symptoms can be controlled with the home remedies. Ayurvedic treatments can be taken to avoid surgery and to avoid too much cost.
Contact Dr. Madhusudan for Ayurvedic treatment for piles in Delhi.